Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nursing Room is Occupied?

My Little Jen started crying and ops, it was time for milk. So, we quickly finished our snacks and went straight to Jusco to use the nursing room. Unfortunately, all 3 nursing rooms were occupied. Not only that, some mothers were already queueing up for their turns outside the rooms when I reached.

So, knowing that nursing would take some time, I did not want to join in the queue. I went to my Hubby and asked him my Nursing Apron or some called it Nursing Cover.

Luckily there were come comfortable sofas in the Powder Room area and I utilized the space for nursing my Little Jen with my Nursing Apron. Since Little Jen did not have to wait long, he was not too cranky and went straight to business. Soon after that, he dozed off.

Well, I did hear other babies crying outside as their Mummies were waiting to use the Nursing Rooms and there was also one that cried for as long as I nursed and till when I was leaving the Powder Room, the poor little girl was still crying. Good to have a Nursing Apron in hand :)

Click here for Custom Made Nursing Apron

No comments:

Post a Comment